Updated and Official List of Courses Offered in OOU | Olabisi Onabanjo University
Today, you and I will quickly run through the topic “Updated and Official List of Courses Offered In OOU |Olabisi Onabanjo University”.
This has become very necessary because of students planning to study in several federal universities in Nigeria especially OOU.
To ease your curiosity, we have compiled the complete list of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
Therefore, o3schools is here to make life easy for every Nigerian Student and that’s why we have also done a very complete and accurate job on JAMB subject combinations.
However, if you are among those searching for [oou courses cut off mark, nursing in oou, oou admission requirement, oou course form, olabisi onabanjo university postgraduate courses, oou school fees, Olabisi onabanjo university website, courses offered by Lagos state university, Updated and Official List of Courses Offered In OOU |Olabisi Onabanjo University], then you are obviously not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “Updated and Official List of Courses Offered In OOU |Olabisi Onabanjo University” under the following headings.
Without Further Ado, Let Head There Right Away
About Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
Popularly known and referred to as OOU is Olabisi Onabanjo University with the motto “Excellentia Humana et Patriae Opus” was founded in the year 1982.
The university which boasts over 22,000 students has a website which can be accessed by clicking here.
Admission Requirements to Study in OOU
The following are the admission requirements to study in OOU.
Therefore, the candidate must:
- first, choose OOU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration;
- be at least 16 years of age at the time of application of the scholarship;
- have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings;
- score at least 180 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME);
- have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school;
- satisfy both the faculty and departmental requirements to get admitted.
Faculties Present in OOU
OOU has over 6 faculties namely the faculties of:
- Social and Management Science;
- Basic Medical Science;
- Environmental Sciences;
Updated and Official List of Courses Offered in OOU.
Have you been searching for a particular course to study at Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) but do not know how to go about it because you don’t know the List of courses offered in OOU?.
Do you want to write JAMB this year and you do not know which course to fill?
Below is a complete, NUC accredited, official and updated list of courses offered in OOU.
In no particular order, they include:
- Education and Yoruba;
- Education and Social Studies;
- Urban and Regional Planning;
- Education and Political Science;
- Education and Physics;
- Transport Planning and Management;
- Education and Mathematics;
- Education and Islamic Studies;
- Sport Science;
- Education and Integrated Science;
- Education and Geography/Physics;
- Secretariat Administration;
- Public Administration;
- Education and French;
- Education and English language;
- Political Science;
- Education and Economics;
- Education and Computer Science;
- Plant Science;
- Education and Christian Religious Studies;
- Education and Chemistry;
- Education and Biology;
- Education and Accounting;
- Performing Arts;
- Nursery and Primary education;
- Medicine and Surgery;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Mass Communication;
- Islamic Studies;
- Industrial Chemistry;
- Industrial and Labour relations;
- Home Economics;
- Home and Hotel Management;
- History and Diplomatic Studies;
- Health education;
- Guidance and Counselling;
- Geology/Regional Planning;
- Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries;
- Forestry and Wildlife;
- Fine/Applied Art;
- English language;
- Crop Production;
- Agricultural engineering;
- Agricultural extension and Rural Sociology;
- Computer Science;
- Computer Engineering;
- Agriculture Cooperative Management;
- Civil Law;
- Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies;
- Chemical Sciences;
- Applied Zoology;
- Business Management;
- Business education;
- Banking and Finance (ADMIN);
- Business Administration;
Above is a complete and updated list of courses offered in OOU.